ABC Teachers are looking for a qualified Boys Physical Education teacher to work in a good Secondary school in Tamworth to start March 2018.
The school are looking for a passionate and hard-working PE teacher to join their department on a long term full time basis for the remainder of the academic year.
This will be a brilliant opportunity for you to take on a new challenge in an excellent school. You will be working with a motivated and supportive PE department.
The school are located in the centre of Tamworth, with onsite parking and a train station and bus station close by with easy access to get to if needs be.
The successful candidate will:
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Be confident
- A hard-working individual
- Recognise pupils personal growth and devolvement
- Aim to broaden knowledge, skills and experiences, preparing pupils to be responsible and independent
- Deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Have the ability to motivate and engage pupils
Why ABC Teachers?
- FREE Registration
- FREE DBS
- Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
- *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
- Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
- Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
- A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
- Flexibility to work on the days you choose
- Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
- Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
- An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 01543 410 500 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.