Apply by 12pm, Thursday 23rd November 2017
Term time only 7:30am to 8:45am daily
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK. Nishkam schools have the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
The Breakfast Assistant will be required to supervise and assist children in the preparation of breakfast. Responsibilities will include ensuring that the breakfast provision runs smoothly and meets Food & Hygiene regulations. The Breakfast Assistant will also need to ensure the dinning and kitchen area are maintained to the required standard of cleanliness. The Assistant will also organise and lead childcentred activities for the children to participate in.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high level of customer service, alongside building up warm and positive relationships with pupils. You must also have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- Please download an application pack at www.nishkamschool/recruitment or contact the school office on 0203 141 8760.
- Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The closing date for applications is 12pm, Thursday 23rd November 2017
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Friday 24th November 2017
- Interviews will be held week beginning 27th November 2017