Inspire their remarkable with us
25 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
2.30pm - 7.30pm Mon - Fri
Fixed Term for 6 months
£21,589 - £23,836 per annum
As we move into an exciting new phase at Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), we are looking to appoint a Building Operations Assistant (Caretaker) to work part-time at Broadlands Academy in Keynsham, Bristol.
If you want to be part of a network of academies that is passionately committed to inspiring children and young people, this role could be for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, flexible and conscientious person who has a passion for working in a school environment.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, be highly motivated, organised, full of initiative, and common sense, with a proven ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with multiple tasks to meet deadlines. You will have the ability to work on your own and also as part of a team and be able to build positive relationships with staff and key stakeholders.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children were inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This is a very exciting time for Academies Enterprise Trust and we hope you will join us on our journey.
This position is due to commence as soon as possible and is a fixed 6 month contract.
Closing date: 7 February 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'Quick Apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered. We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Bath and North East Somerset
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Broadlands Academy opened on 1 December 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust. Our Principal, James Hall, took up post on 1 January 2017. P...