Based at Plumberow Primary Academy in Hockley
Part Time- 20 hours a week 52 weeks a year
Inspire their Remarkable with Us
As we move into an exciting new phase at Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), we are looking to appoint a Building Operations Assistant to join Plumberow Primary Academy.
If you want to be part of a network of academies that is passionately committed to inspiring children and young people, this role could be for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, flexible and conscientious person who has a passion for working in a school environment.
The Building Operations Assistant role is to ensure that their academies function safely and effectively on a daily basis. The role is customer focused and is key to ensuring that all estates and facilities services are available and fit for purpose at all times.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, be highly motivated, organised, full of initiative, and common sense, with a proven ability to work effectively under pressure, dealing with multiple tasks to meet time deadlines. You will have the ability to work as part of a team and relate well and build positive relationships with staff and key stakeholders. Furthermore you will have a good basic level of trade skills.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with over 60 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focussed on delivering remarkable lives.
Start date- February 2020.
Closing date-Monday 20 January 2020.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply now button’.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.