37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Inspire their remarkable with us
We are seeking to appoint a Building Operations Supervisor to oversee our academies in Milton Keynes, including Sir Herbert Leon Academy and Charles Warren Academy.
As part of the National Building Operations team, you will have an operational and supervisory role, managing the academies' Building Operations Assistants across the four sites, focused on ensuring the safe, economic and effective operation of all Trust buildings and grounds.
You will have previous experience of premises management, building cleaning or building management, be highly motivated, organised, full of initiative, and common sense, with a proven ability to work effectively under pressure. You will have the ability to lead and relate well and build positive relationships with staff and key stakeholders.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focused on delivering remarkable lives.
This position is due to commence as soon as possible and is a permanent, full-time position.
Closing date: Monday 18 November 2019
To apply today, please click the ‘Quick Apply’ button below.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhance checks as part of our Prevent duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.