BUILDING SERVICES MANAGER
Grade 3 £20,344 - £26,317 per annum
Full time (36.5 hours per week) Flexible working required to meet the needs of the Trust. The successful candidate will be required to cover shifts in the absence of the site supervisors.
We are looking to appoint a Building Services Manager who will be responsible overseeing the security, maintenance and cleanliness of the school sites. We have a beautiful new building and we need you to help to keep it that way!
- Have experience in caretaking and cleaning work
- Have experience of supervising a team
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure, using your own initiative
- Be able to identify and prioritise work effectively, ensuring that all jobs are completed to the highest standard
- Have a flexible, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
This post will involve lone working on occasions.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems with supervision
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
For further details and application form visit our website:
Or e-mail email@example.com or telephone 0121 362 7310 extension *2012
Closing Date: Tuesday 10 December 2019