Our client school is located in Warwick, perfect for residents of the Darling Downs region. The school offers a program that focuses on nurturing the spirit of the children and encourages participation and active learning in a supported and connected way.
About the Role:
- Bursar (Business Service Manager)
- Contract role starting November 7th 2017
- Supportive staff and positive school community
- Candidate will be responsible for business services of the school
About the School:
- 110 Students
- P-12 Campus
- This school offers an exclusive, community based education
- Parents of students are heavily involved in the school creating a safe and supportive environment
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #WEB1710-522479 or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).