Retford Oaks Academy are recruiting a Business Administration Assistant to provide a variety of clerical and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Academy. The candidate will work alongside our Academy Business Manager, the wider admin team, and will be an integral part of our successful academy. The hours of work are 37 per week, term time only. This is a fixed term contract until 19 July 2020.
Job title: Business Administration Assistant
Salary: Grade 3 (Actual salary £15424 p.a.)
Hours: 37 per week, term time only (fixed term)
Closing date: 23 February 2020
Interview date: 28 February 2020
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent computer user
• be an excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• have the ability to prioritise and organise
• have the ability to work under the Teaching School Leader but also using own initiative
• have the ability to work as part of a busy team
• Full support and induction
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A strong caring ethos
• A well-being package
• Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership
Visits to the academy are encouraged. If you have any questions about this role before making your application or would like to arrange a visit, please contact Claire Rank, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to shortlist and appoint candidate/s prior to the closing date.
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. We actively seek DBS enhanced clearance checks and any application for employment will automatically include the active pursuit of all safeguarding procedures.