The successful candidate will be joining a positive, enterprising truly International school, in Changsha, which is located in Hunan province in the middle of China. This is growing school and students know that, through hard work and determination, they can be successful in everything that they set their minds to. Traditional values of respect, discipline and good behaviour are practised daily, along with contemporary best practice in teaching and technology (we are a Microsoft School). Students are fostered into becoming happy, well-educated young people, with the desire and drive to succeed. Students at this school are provided with equal opportunities and are made to feel part of the school community.
Our school is looking for a Business and Economics Teacher who is confident in their ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve their best.
Bachelor degree or above.
More than 2 years relevant teaching experience.
Candidates must be fully qualified Business and Economics Teachers with excellent classroom practices and a love of teaching.
Applications from experienced Business and Economics Teachers are welcome.
An ability to contribute to the students EAL growth would also be a significant advantage.
Compensation and benefit package：
· Competitive salary
· Postgraduate degree additional allowance
· Annual gratuity
· Housing allowance
· Healthcare/Medical Insurance in China plus travel insurance. Insurance will include spouse and children
· Free tuition fee for up to two children
· Airfare allowance：economy class flight between the airport near your home & Changsha at start & end of 2-year contract. Flight will include spouse and children
· Summer Traveling Subsidy
· Working Visa Processing fee
· Shipping fee
· Relocation payment in advance
· Professional development
· Working days free lunch
Changsha WES Academy
Changsha, Hunan, China
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 16 years