Business and Finance Manager
School : Christ the Word Catholic School
Location : Cefndy Road, Rhyl, LL18 2EU
Contract Term : Permanent
Salary : Grade 11 £38,813—£42,683 (subject to evaluation)
Hours : Full time
Closing date: 9am on 24th June 2019
We are looking for a Business and Finance Manager who will be the leader of business & administration functions for our busy school. This role will have management responsibility for all aspects of accounting, HR and administration.
As a member of the Senior Leadership team, this role will require regular attendance at meetings when required.
- This role requires management for the finance functions of the school.
- To ensure all statutory returns are completed and legal obligations fulfilled in accordance to the local authority and WAG.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors.
- Prepare annual budget. Present monthly budget monitory reports to the Head.
- Maintain asset register.
- Ensure full compliance with the Local Authority and oversee GDPR compliance by all users of the school’s network.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection of staff and payroll and ensure is in line with legislation, regulation, professional and occupational standards.
Please see the full vacnacy pack for more information about the role and hopw to apply.