School Business Assistant
Required: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 14, £17,391 to £18,672 p.a. (pro-rata)
37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 Inset Days
Due to the recent restructure of the business support function we are looking to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic and highly professional individual to join our busy and hardworking support team.
As a School Business Assistant you will work under the direction of the School Business Administrator to provide routine clerical, administrative and financial support to the school. You will also provide a school reception service. Previous experience in a school setting would be an advantage but is not necessary, as training can be provided. However, previous experience in a busy office environment is essential, as is the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
· An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued
· An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school
· An experienced, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of all the children
· Professional development opportunities.
· Patience, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and professionalism.
· A commitment to be part of a forward thinking school where standards matter
· Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
· Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this post please contact Georgina Maclennan, Head of School, to discuss interview arrangements or to arrange a visit to the school
Tel: 01278 683 267 Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 10 December 2018, 12 noon.
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks