Jeddah Knowledge International School is a leading innovative school in Jeddah and is recognized as a leader in the country dedicated to international education. We are seeking to employ a Business / Economics teacher with the experience, skills and commitment to inspire our students to achieve and be the best they can be. An energetic, engaging and enthusiastic teacher who will be able to deliver lessons to inspire and motivate students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
This is unique time to join JKS and to be a part of our exciting journey. You will join a well-established and successful department with a strong and dynamic team of educators and an excellent record of preparing candidates for the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Remuneration and Benefits
• Remuneration: Competitive TAX FREE Salaries
• Accommodation: FULLY FURNISHED Non-Shared Accommodation
• Airfare: Annual Ticket and Exit/Re-Entry Visa
• Professional Development: Learning and Development Opportunities
• International Teaching Experience
• Career Growth: Promotion Opportunities on Eligibility
• Facilities: World Class Educational Facilities
• Health Insurance: Yes
• Vacation: Public/National and Summer Holidays
Qualifications and Requirements
• Required Certificates: Teaching License
• Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in the related subject, or relevant Teaching Certification / PGCE
• Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years
• Fluency in English is essential
Kindly submit your C.V.’s with a recent full photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be conducting interviews via Skype in the first instance.
School Website: www.jks.edu.sa