ICS is an independent, IB Continuum and IB World School, with 40 years’ history, providing an international IB education to students aged 3 - 18 (PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes). In addition, excellent examination results for its IB Diploma graduates, and a successful academic programme in both the primary and middle school, make the School a unique, exciting pedagogical offer for international, as well as British, families. Students graduate from the School and enter competitive university programmes around the world including the UK and the USA. ICS is proudly part of the Globeducate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan, lead and deliver high-quality learning experiences to students.
- Be part of an amazing team who are consistent in teaching students within an exceptional learning environment.
- Have the opportunity to work within a genuinely international setting that promotes global citizenship, respect and international mindedness.
Why work for ICS?
- Awarded top 10 UK independent IB school (small cohort) in 2016.
- Fantastic support from colleagues and line managers who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive within a rewarding work environment.
- Great opportunities to collaborate in designing, developing and delivering a stimulating and exciting IB programme of teaching.
- Excellent Central London location, great for combining a healthy work and social life balance within a truly global city.
- Be part of a great team if professionals in a thoroughly collaborative, inclusive and supportive environment.
- Classroom size is small, allowing high standards of teaching & learning opportunities.
Please download the job description for more details.
The school is not able to provide Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this post as the postholder is expected to start immediately.
We shortlist the applications as we receive. If you are interested, please apply ASAP.
We have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS checks/Overseas Police Checks, Prohibition check, reference checks and ID/Right to work in the UK checks. During interviews, all candidates will be asked to talk through their applications, including periods when they were not working. ICS is committed to equal opportunities.