An exciting opportunity has arisen at Chellaston Academy for an experienced, driven and creative Business Manager to join the Academy as it embarks on a new and exciting phase in its development.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about Academy Improvement and will take responsibility for overseeing the administration, financial management, health and safety, premises and human resource management of the school. To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
- As a successful team player, with the Senior Leadership team and governors, will contribute significantly to the ongoing success of the Academy;
- Is a creative strategic thinker with the ability to make a major contribution to the medium and long term planning of the Academy’s development;
- Has experience of budgetary management and control, procurement and the management of fixed assets within a large organisation;
- Has highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills and exceptional planning and organisational skills;
- Is a strong people manager;
- Understands procurement, contracts, risk assessment and health and safety.
As well as demonstrating these qualities, you will wish to make a difference and be innovative in leading and shaping the future of our successful Academy. This is an exceptional opportunity to take over this leadership role in a popular and successful Academy, where a team of dedicated professional staff, a committed Governing Body, supportive parents and highly motivated, engaged and engaging students will support you.
Please see the Job Description for further information.
Further details about our school can be found on: www.chellaston.derby.sch.uk.
Closing date: Thursday 3rd May 2018.
Chellaston Academy is committed to safeguarding children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including an enhanced DBS disclosure and other standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.