We are seeking to appoint a talented, experienced and enthusiastic professional to take the lead role in the business management of the school.
The successful candidate would ideally have:
experience of working in an educational context, preferably a school
- relevant financial qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and ideally CSBM / DSBM
- a high level of drive and motivation
- have an excellent understanding of finance and budget management, personnel procedures and resources management
- be exceptionally organised and efficient, with attention to detail
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility in demanding situations
- have the ability to lead and manage a committed school administration team
- be dedicated to providing a highly efficient support service to enable high quality teaching for all our children
- be able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our parents, governors and the wider community
Further information about the role and an application pack can be found on the school website www.gumley.hounslow.sch.uk or by contacting Lorraine Lonergan, PA to the Headteacher/H.R. on email@example.com or by phone on 0208 568 8692
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the school and appointments can be made by contacting Ms. Lonergan, as above.
Gumley House School FCJ is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undergo safer recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure.