Who we are
The British International School of Marbella (BISM) is a part of the British Schools Foundation. BISM opened its doors in 2010 and has steadily grown to over 200 students. Our school has a strong community ethos while pursuing high standards of academic and personal achievement. BISM is entering an exciting new phase as it prepares to move in 2020 into a brand new state-of-the-art campus in a prime location.
What you will be doing
The key elements of the role include:
- ensuring the school administration runs smoothly and to a high standard;
- overseeing financial, accounting and HR functions;
- minimising the school’s exposure to legal risks
- ensuring the school’s day-to-day operations are effective and cost-efficient.
What we are looking for
- English and Spanish proficiency at minimum C1 or equivalent level
- Background in Finance and/ or General Management;
- People and project management experience of min. 3 years;
- An EU national or eligible for a Spanish visa sponsored by Employer.
Applications must be submitted via the school website (link below). Interviews will be held in Marbella, Spain or by Skype for applicants based overseas.
The British Schools Foundation (BSF) and all BSF schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening including checks with past employers and an ICPC is required.
BSF is committed to providing equal opportunities to all pupils, staff, applicants and other members of the community in a safe, happy environment where all can succeed and where cultural diversity is celebrated. We aim to ensure that there is no discrimination of any kind on grounds of gender, race, colour, creed, ethnic or national origin, disability, religion, cultural background, sexual orientation, marital status or age.