Our client, an Independent Christian school suitably located in South East Queensland is seeking to appoint an outstanding Business Manager. The successful candidate will have prior experience as a Business Manager in an Australian School and be an active Christian.
About the Role:
- June 2018 start
- Permanent role
- Executive Leadership role
- Responsible for all aspects of school’s finances
- Oversee work undertaken by school accountant, ICT Manager, and Facilities staff
- Well-regarded Darling Downs school
- Very good student behaviours
- Career progressive and excellent staff development opportunities
- Strong Christian Ethos
Benefits of Registering with Smart Leaders:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Experienced Business Manager
- A practising Christian with the ability to supply a Pastor's Reference
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold the relevant Business and Finance Qualifications
- Candidates with a CPA will be highly regarded
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES1803-526368, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).