We are seeking Business Studies and Commerce applications our excellent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This Independent, all-girls Secondary School prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
• Experience teaching Stage 6 Business Studies and Commerce essential
• Experience teaching Stage 4 & 5 Religious Studies desirable
• Part-time (0.8FTE), Temporary 12-month contract
• Commencing Term 2, 2021
• Ideally have experience in a similar role
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547735SD or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales