Business Studies & Economics Teacher
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Start date: Immediate start
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, inspirational and enthusiastic person to join our Business & Economics departments with immediate effect. We expect you to be passionate about ensuring the best possible education for every one of our students and have a track record of raising attainment.
The successful candidate should be:
- An outstanding classroom teacher and have high expectations of all learners.
- Able to demonstrate a positive and creative approach.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to raise our already high standards by creating a successful vision for future progress.
- An excellent role model for students.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
- Committed to pupil achievement and be able to deliver engaging and inspirational lessons in Business Studies.
- Able to deliver a range of lessons including GCSE, A Level and BTEC lessons confidently.
- Have an awareness of the demands & specifications of A Level Economics
We can offer you:
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- A positive and successful learning environment.
- A welcoming and dedicated team of trained staff committed to working together to get the highest results for our students.
Tring School is popular and over-subscribed, serving the town of Tring and the surrounding villages. It is a mixed Church of England all-ability school, 1500 on roll, over 300 Post-16. Academic attainment is well above average and improving year on year. The school strives to support and encourage individual growth within a caring community. We have a talented team of staff who are ambitious to become outstanding in all areas of our work. Ofsted Inspection November 2017 stated: ‘Pupils are highly motivated to learn.' ‘Teaching is good overall with outstanding features.’ Our staff overwhelmingly enjoy working in such a great school with wonderful students.
To apply, please complete a teacher application form along with a cover letter and send to C Smith at email@example.com. Please apply as soon as possible and applications will be reviewed as and when they come in.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and two professional references.