Our client is a reputable and sought-after independent school located in the heart of the city in Sydney. With an innovative and globally focused approach to learning, this quintessential school makes full use of its dynamic city surrounds developing an authentic and open approach to Christian learning.
About the Role:
- Full time, Permanent Position
- HSC Business Studies, Year 7-10 Humanities
- Position commencing August 2018
- Involvement in extra co-curricular duties a requirement
About the School:
- Elite independent school in a convenient city location
- Embracing the future with a global outlook and classrooms equipped with learning technology
- Established ongoing relationships with organisations in the city meaning relevant learning opportunities have been designed
- Culture of involvement with co-curricular activities such as sport, performing arts and community service
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
- Hold appropriate teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subjects
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
- Demonstrate knowledge of recent developments in the theory/practice of senior secondary pedagogy and specifically how this applies to current Business Studies courses
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the capacity to work as part of a dynamic Business Studies/Humanities team
- Confidence using technology and willingness to embrace it to enhance learning in the iPad/BYOD classroom
- Commitment to the School’s Christian framework, values and ethos
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB1805-528153HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528153MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).