Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Business Studies / Computer Science Teacher for a secondary school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The school requires an inspiring teacher to take over a KS3 and KS4 timetable from September 2017. The successful Business Studies / Computer Science Teacher will be joining a smaller than average sized co-ed school, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
About the Role
• Business Studies / Computer Science Teacher
• KS3 and KS4 only timetable
• Role to start in September 2017 on a permanent contract
• MPS – from £30,000 up to £40,000
• NQTs welcome to apply
About the School
• Supportive school with supportive leadership
• Offers a comprehensive induction programme and ongoing extensive professional development for all staff
• Caters for pupils aged 11 – 16
• Access to onsite gym
• Child care voucher scheme available
• Behaviour is good
• Located just outside of North London, under an hour from Liverpool Street station
• Allocated onsite parking space
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Business Studies / Computer Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number RXNA24762.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.