An Ofsted rated ‘good’ school located in West Nottingham are looking for a Business Studies Teacher to teach full-time. The school are looking for an inspiring teacher to start ASAP.
The school is one of the best rated schools in Nottingham City and is considered an excellent place to teach. The role is on a five day a week long term supply contract and is great opportunity for the right candidate to get into one of the most desirable schools in the area.
About the Role:
· Key stage 4 and 5 Business Studies.
· Work will start ASAP and run up until the end of the academic year.
· This is a 5 day a week, full-time role.
· The role will require a small amount of lesson planning. Support provided from department
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Very large school with a strong leadership team in place.
· Students eager to learn.
· Well-established reputation within the community.
· School has recently had an Ofsted report that rated it as ‘good’, the school are keen to make this outstanding next time.
· Strong and supportive leadership that expect high-quality teachers.
· Located in West Nottingham city.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or click the APPLY NOW button to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.