Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable and passionate Business Studies Teacher to join a sixth form college in South West London. The Business Studies Teacher is required to cover a 6 week block until February half term initially with the possibility for extension. The Business Studies Teacher will be responsible for covering a timetable of BTEC level 2 and 3 to pupils ages 16-19.
About the Role
· Business Studies Teacher
· Full time
· 6 week cover until February half term
· Possibility for extension
· Covering classes including both BTEC Level 2 and 3
· Daily rate between £140-£190 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Specialist sixth form college offering only A level and diplomas
· Pupils aged between 16 and 19
· Students supported to progress onto Universities
· Great facilities available including Starbucks, fitness suite, rock climbing and music recording suite
· Great rail links to the school with various routes available and within walking distance from a popular over ground rail station
In order to be considered for this role, the Business Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Experience teaching BTEC Business Studies Level 2 and 3 preferred
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN3021.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.