Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified and highly experienced Business Studies Teacher for an outstanding 11-16 year mixed comprehensive school in Surrey, South West London. This full time Business Studies Teacher role will commence in either April / September 2018 and it will be contracted through until the end of the academic year 2019. The students have been described as co-operative, motivated and excited to learn and the teachers are well supported through an extensive CPD programme.
About the Role
· Business Studies Teacher
· Full time position
· Role to start in April 2018 or September 2018
· Additional TLR responsibilities available for any highly experienced candidates
· Salary between £28,000 – £42,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
- An outstanding 11-16 mixed comprehensive school in Farnham, Surrey
- IB Curriculum
- Looking to set up interviews ASAP, would push the start date to April 2018 for the right candidate
- Excellent academic achievement
- Very close to Farnham Station
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Business Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number IXK44793.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.