Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Business Studies teacher to join a ‘good’ secondary school in Brent. The school is looking for a teacher qualified to teach business studies at secondary level. The role will be teaching KS3 and KS4, however, additional experience teaching KS5 would be an advantage. The teacher will be appointed on a permanent contract, however the school is open to offering a temporary placement.
About the Role
· Full time, permanent business studies teacher role
· Teaching KS3 and KS4
· Suitable for experience teachers and NQTs
· Salary £26,139 - £39,006
About the School
· Secondary school split across two sites
· Approximately 2,000 pupils
· Ofsted rating “Good”
· High achieving students across the school
· Closest station is Kingsbury
In order to be considered for this role, the Business Studies teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KXP3016
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.