Smart Teachers are seeking Business Studies Teacher to join a growing mixed free school in the London Borough of Greenwich from January 2020. The successful candidate will be teaching Business Studies at BTEC Level 2 and Level 3. This is a fixed term position, which could move into a permanent position from January 2020. The successful candidate will be working in a school, which boasts excellent resources for all staff along with pupils who possess an extremely positive ethos of behaviour for learning.
About the Role
• Business Studies Teacher
• Deliver BTEC Business Studies Level 2 & Level 3
• Fixed Tern contract, starting January 2020
• £30,480 – £49,571
About the School
• Mixed 11-19 Free school
• Delivers a broad and balanced curriculum
• Works collaboratively with universities, private sector partnerships & public bodies
• Good Strong Leadership with vision
• New innovative building with excellent transport links
• 15 Minutes from Central London
In order to be considered for this role, the Business Studies will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Good first degree in Business background
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR31861
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.