Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Business Studies Teacher to join an ’Outstanding’ school in North London. This is a full time Business Studies Teacher role, teaching KS4 and KS5. Starting September 2019, this Business Studies role will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year with the potential to become permanent.
About the Role
• Business Studies Teacher
• Long term contract with the opportunity to go permanent
• Opportunity to work across the secondary and sixth form department
• Salary from £31,211 - £37,206
About the School
• Secondary school with small, but dynamic sixth form attached
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• Outstanding leadership
• Extensive CPD on offer
• Reached the top 15% for progress across schools in England
• Extensive benefits package on offer, including on site gym and long service bonus
• Close to a central station, Zone 2, 10 minute walk
In order to be considered for this role, the Business Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number LZD36311BS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.