Business Studies Teacher – Full Time
Closing date: Friday 15th October 2018
Interviews: w/c 15th October 2018
Hours of Work: Full Time
Salary Type: MPR/UPR
The Business Department incorporates the following subjects:
Level 3 BTEC National in Business and Travel and Tourism.
BTEC Specialist Courses in Business Administration and Travel Services.
A level Business.
Teaching takes place in a suite of four purpose built rooms located around a central open area. Each room is equipped with networked PCs. A video projector is available in each room linked to the teachers PC. The department has a wide range of resources including books, DVDs, networked computer software and magazines.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and imaginative teacher who can show:-
- Evidence of successful classroom teaching and management.
- Enthusiasm for the areas we teach and for teaching plus a strong desire to make progress in the teaching profession.
- Competency in the use of ICT
- A professional approach to colleagues, students and parents
- Familiarity with recent developments in teaching
- Willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities and trips
Applications from newly qualified teachers are welcomed. There will be a full induction programme for NQTs and all new staff are able to join the relevant sessions of this programme.
Resources and information about schemes of work will be made available to the person appointed to enable them to become familiar with the course.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach GCSE Business, BTECs in Business and Travel and Tourism and may contribute towards A Level Business teaching
For further details, and to request an application pack, please email email@example.com