Trinity Sixth Form Academy
Salary Scale: MPR (1 - 6) / UPR (1-3)
Actual Salary: £25,714 - £41,604
Full Time (Part Time also considered)
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we have worked in partnership with local providers, to open a brand new Sixth Form Academy from September 2020. Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision is in the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
We are now looking for a dynamic, passionate and inspirational Business Teacher to join our team.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders and a large pastoral team
- Outstanding student behavior with a first-class behavior for learning system
- Excellent teaching resources and word class facilities
- A chance to change the lives of young people from deprived socio-economic backgrounds
- An excellent CPD package, including a further comprehensive programme of professional development provided through the Trinity Teaching School Alliance and West Yorkshire Maths Hub
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme and reduced cost health cover
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Start Date: 01 September 2021
Closing Date: 9.00am; 24 May 2021
Interviews: 27 May 2021
Apply now! For further information about this role, the benefits of working for the trust and how to apply, visit our recruitment website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.
Trinity Sixth Form Academy
- with state funding
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
At Trinity Academy Sixth Form we provide an outstanding educational experience for young people from Calderdale and beyond. Our vision is to equip our learners with the necessary qualities, skills and knowledge to become 'Life Read Learners'.
We see ...