OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefiting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning.
Our friendly team at our Caledonia South Campus are seeking to appoint a Campus Administration Officer on a full time (TTO plus 4 weeks), permanent basis. You will work as a member of the school’s administrative team providing clerical and administrative support to assist in the smooth running of the school.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity, and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education, pay meticulous attention to detail and who wish to maintain our environment to the highest standard. Our goal is to become a leading-edge school in every aspect.
• To work in positive collaboration with other administrative and campus staff to support the smooth running of the school, and to assist the school in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of the students
• To provide high quality clerical and administrative support to all departments as required
• To manage the regular financial transactions and administration
• To provide daily support for computer network users
• To liaise with central IT to support Campus requirements. Raising service tickets, liaising with IT department, and reimaging devices (training will be provided)
• To provide a professional, courteous approach to internal and external personnel
• To have oversight of the purchasing of educational resources, stationery, and other equipment for the school
• Provide a high quality, professional service on the school reception and within the school administration team
• To complete reception duties efficiently including dealing with enquiries, issuing visitor passes, in accordance with safeguarding protocols
• Taking receipt of and accurately recording deliveries, ensuring that deliveries and returns are stored safely and securely and are signed for the by the relevant recipient
• To receive telephone and email enquiries, recording and distributing accurate informative messages to school staff and students, forwarding calls and correspondence as appropriate
• To perform such other duties as may be requested from time to time, commensurate with the role
• Uphold and promulgate the OneSchool Global UK ethos within all areas of responsibility
The successful applicant will:
• Have previous experience working in a general administration role (within an education setting is desirable)
• Good level of skills for Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
• Experience of using database applications, processing purchase orders and reception work
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and to work well under pressure
• Able to meet deadlines against changing priorities and competing demands
• Grade A*- C in GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Ability to multi-task and to complex work to the required standards of accuracy and presentation
• Willingness to undertake relevant training and identify own development needs and to be committed to ongoing CPD and Professional development
• Supportive staff and an involved community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
• Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
• Excellent premises and resources providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
• On-going CPD with support from our Teacher Training Academy- our innovative skills centre which is driving progress in learning and teaching throughout OneSchool Global UK
• Dedicated and talented specialist staff who work together to continually build upon our high standards
For more information about OneSchool Global UK or specific information relating to our Campus please visit http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn at OneSchool Global UK.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or if you have any questions about the role.
Closing Date for application forms: Midday on Friday 10th December 2021
Interviews will be held week commencing: TBC
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Caledonia South Campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
As a school, OneSchool Global UK Caledonia Campus prides itself on providing a professional climate for learning which nurtures the development of each individual student’s potential within an organisation demanding high standards in support of acade...