Your new school
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust is a centre of academic excellence in North West London. The performance of the two schools in the Trust put them amongst the very top comprehensives in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations. The vast majority of our students go on to study at University with a number being accepted at Oxbridge and medical school each year. The highest expectations are shared by students, staff and parents. The trust consists of a separate Boys’ and Girls’ school which share a common staff.
Your new role
We seek to appoint a highly motivated individual to lead the Sixth Form Careers Education in School, which includes tailoring the programme to the specific needs of our Sixth Form cohort across both schools. Are you super organised, enthusiastic and proactive, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills? The successful candidate will be confident, organised, enthusiastic and proactive with a good understanding of the UCAS process and apprenticeships. The staff at Hasmonean come from a variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds.
What you'll need to succeed
- A good degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Effective and sensitive communicator
- Knowledge of National Curriculum requirements and ability to successfully use assessment data to inform career guidance
- Ability to engage with parents and colleagues in the education and career guidance of students
What you'll get in return
- Motivated students
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Top performing comprehensive
- Excellent value added and progress 8 scores
- Supportive and committed parents and governors
- Genuine family atmosphere across MAT
- Strong value system
- Every child is known and valued across both academic and pastoral teams
- Diverse and friendly staff body
- Supportive atmosphere for everyone, both staff and students
- A nursery on site for staff
What you need to do now
For more information and to apply, in the first instance please contact Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041/07879 692409 or email email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Welcome to Hasmonean Multi Academy Trust
Hasmonean Boys’ and Girls’ Schools are among the top performing comprehensive schools in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations and the vast majorit...