(800 girls, 215 in sixth form)
Headteacher: Mrs Jacqui Cornell
Careers & Work Experience Coordinator
Part-time – 22hrs per week over 4 days
Stratford Girls’ Grammar School is seeking to appoint a Careers & Work Experience Coordinator to assist in this important area of the students’ education. We are looking for someone who is ambitious not only for themselves but also for those in the broader school community – who has ideas and is able to turn vision into reality – and who also has outstanding personal and professional qualities.
We are looking to recruit someone who
• has proven experience in management and administration, preferably in a school.
• has strong organisation skills, and excellent analytical, inter-personal and communication skills.
• leads by example and acts as a strong role model with a positive, can-do attitude.
• is an effective team player and values every aspect of the life of the school
• has outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire students, staff and parents
• preferably has experience in the area of careers
In return we can offer you:
• outstanding professional support and development
• the opportunity to work with highly professional and committed colleagues
• the opportunity to work with a group of ambitious and talented young people
• a school with an outstanding reputation for achievement and improvement
• a dedicated, highly professional and supportive Governing Body
Further details of the post and an application form are available on our website.
Application deadline: (9.00am Friday 22nd September)
We plan to hold interviews on Wednesday 27th September
This school is committed to safeguarding, equality of opportunity,
and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required