Woodbrook Vale School requires an enthusiastic and committed Careers Co-ordinator from Tuesday 29 August 2017.
Duties to include:
· Assisting young people in their career learning, planning and development.
· Advising other staff about the careers programme and making informed decisions about opportunities
· Liaising with other agencies, businesses, schools and colleges
· Securing a seamless transition for students from KS4 to KS5.
· Communicating with students, parents and staff about all aspects of careers education, information, advice and guidance.
Woodbrook Vale is committed to the protection and safety of its students and this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
For more information about this role please email Alison Vann, Deputy Headteacher on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your completed application and covering letter to the Headteacher’s PA, Penny Bradshaw on: email@example.com .
Please note that a CV will not be accepted.
The closing date for applications: midday Monday 5 June 2017
Interviews will take place: Tuesday 13 June 2017