22.5 per week, term-time only (flexible distribution of hours throughout week)
Required from September 2018, a well-qualified, flexible, enthusiastic and motivated person to lead our comprehensive Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) programme. Core duties include:
1. Responsibility and accountability for the planning, implementation and quality assurance of the school’s programme of career advice and guidance. This is specific to the CEIAG delivered within curriculum lessons and assemblies.
2. Managing the delivery of career guidance through the well-established 1:1 CEIAG sessions that provide pupils and students with a realistic and achievable next destinations career pathway, especially for cohorts in Years 9, 11 and 13.
3. Creating and maintaining ‘careers records’.
4. Developing, managing and maintaining a wide range of ‘careers resources’.
5. Ensuring that our CEIAG service achieves, and then continues to meet, the standards required by the Gatsby Benchmarks.
Please phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or visit our school website (www.nts.cumbria.sch.uk ) for further details and an application form.
Please note that the office will be closed between 28th May and 1st June.
Closing date: 12.30pm Wednesday 6th June 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by 3.30pm on Friday 8th June 2018.
Interviews will be held during the week beginning Monday 11th June 2018.
NTS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
The Nelson Thomlinson School
Tel 016973 42160
Fax 016973 49160
Headteacher Mr DS Northwood
Email : email@example.com