Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School, Ashbourne Academy
37 hours a week, 52 weeks per year
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to undertake caretaking duties at Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School to work Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and sickness/absence cover.
As an integral part of the site team, you will be responsible for site security, general maintenance, cleaning and the handling of deliveries, among other duties.
We offer candidates:
- Support, mentoring and professional development appropriate to the post
- A forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes
- An Academy that enjoys state of the art resources
You will be working with a team committed to embedding excellence in everything we do.
We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School Ashbourne Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you would like to be part of this exciting school community, please apply via TES.
If you have any questions please contact us at HR@qegsmat.com .
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th May 2021 12pm
Interview date: Thursday 27th May or Friday 28th May 2021
Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years