CARETAKER WITH RESPONSIBILITY FOR PREMISES MANAGEMENT
ELSTREE SCREEN ARTS ACADEMY
37 hours per week, all year round
H5 Point 9-14: £20,903 - £23,080 + £898 fringe allowance
Actual Salary including fringe allowance: £21,801 - £23,978
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking a Caretaker with responsibility for premises management to be responsible for the security of the premises and related Health and Safety, maintenance and cleaning within the School and providing an appropriate environment for students to work and learn.
We would like you to have:
● NVQ level 2 (or equivalent)
● Knowledge of DIY repairs and maintenance
● Knowledge of legionella and asbestos testing
● Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
● Excellent literacy and communication skills
We can offer:
● A positive working environment within a well-resourced school
● The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
● The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
● Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
● Please read the attached Appointment Brief before completing your application.
● To apply, complete the My New Term Application Form using the Supporting Statement section of the form to detail your suitability for the role, your motivation for making an application and how your knowledge, experience and training meet the person specification.
● The vacancy closes on 1st October 2021 at 10.00am; however, early application is advised as we reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found.
● Interview date: 7th October 2021
● If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager on 07917 035962 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://esaacademy.org / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Studio Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 5NN
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07917 035962
Elstree Screen Arts Academy
- Mainstream school with state - university technical college (utc) funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 14 - 19 years
Love Learning. Make Magic.
Elstree Screen Arts Academy is a new and different kind of school and Sixth Form college for young people aged 14 to 19 years old. We specialise in behind-the-scenes media production, performing arts and the entertainments ...