Grade 4 Point 9-12 – £18,319 - £19,819
Starting: As soon as possible
The West Grantham Academies Trust wishes to appoint an enthusiastic Caretaker (without supervisory duties) to start as soon as possible. The post holder will be required to work 37 hours per week. 52 weeks per year at the various sites across the Trust.
The Trust is conveniently located close to the A1 and benefits from excellent road and rail links.
Purpose of the job:
- To provide cleaning/caretaking/repairs & maintenance across the Trust
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The opening and securing of the premises
- The timely completion and record keeping of all relevant health & safety and fire safety compliance checks
- Efficient energy management and regular meter reading
- Carrying out minor repairs and maintenance
- PAT testing and H&S checks
- To ensure that all external areas, paths and drives remain free from litter, snow & ice
Please refer to the job description for full details.
We are looking for candidates with experience in a similar role who are prepared to be flexible with working hours to meet the needs of the Trust.
Please note we cannot accept CV’s as a form of application.
For any further information please contact Karen Hann by email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 25 February 2019
Interview Date: TBC
If you have not heard from us by 15 March 2019 please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
The West Grantham Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)