Casual Coach Driver | Our Lady of the Southern Cross College, Dalby
Applications close Thursday, 26 September 2019.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date.
Term time | Casual roster hours | Immediate start
Our Lady of the Southern Cross College, Dalby | P-12
Our Lady of the Southern Cross College is seeking an experienced casual coach driver to transport students for curricular and extracurricular activities, mostly during school term.
The College encourages each student to pursue personal excellence in all aspects of their development: spiritual, academic, social, cultural and physical. The College is committed to developing partnerships with parents across the 13 years of education at the College as we work together to enable them to grow in wisdom and maturity.
The preferred applicant will
- Hold a current MR license (14m long, 61 seat new coach)
- Have considerable experience driving Heavy Vehicles
- Hold a current blue card
- Be willing to supervise students during excursions and at sporting ventures
- Be personable, caring, fun, yet firm
- Exemplify the Christian values of the College
- Be readily available during school term
- Be flexible in working hours, including week-long excursions, day field trips to Brisbane (5am – 8pm) etc
- Be available for occasional weekend work
- Be comfortable driving throughout all country and metropolitan areas including CBDs.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
To discuss this role, or any difficulties in applying, please contact the Principal, Peter Cuskelly by phone (07) 4672 4111 or by email email@example.com.
Employment will be in accordance with Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement Diocesan Schools of Queensland 2015 – 2019.