CASUAL SUPPLY COVER TEACHERS
MPR - Hourly Rate (£20.33 to £29.22)
(Negotiable depending on experience)
Moulsham High School is a high performing comprehensive school. ‘Behaviour is calm, and the atmosphere is productive and positive, making it a nice place to be’ (Ofsted 2020). Leaders have a genuine commitment to the well-being and development of all staff.
We are looking to add to our team of Supply/Cover Teachers to work on a Casual basis at
Moulsham High School.
Main Purpose of Job:
• To supervise classes during the short-term absence of the assigned teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver pre-planned lessons
• Manage behaviour of students in keeping with school policies
• Deal with immediate problems or emergencies according to school policies
• Qualified Teacher
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Reliable, adaptable, and flexible
• Open Approach to teaching and engaging in all subject areas
If you have Qualified Teacher Status and are looking for a casual contract of employment giving you total flexibility, please contact Kevin Adams - HR to discuss the role or arrange a visit to the school prior to application.
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021 at midday
For an application form and further details, please refer to the school or Bridge Academy Trust websites
contact Kevin Adams (HR) on 01245 504564
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Moulsham High School welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.
Moulsham High School is first and foremost a place of learning, where people 'Enjoy, Enrich and Achieve'. We have an ethos in which students of all abilities feel valued so that they are able to reach their full potential.
They: ENJOY coming to schoo...