Five outstanding centres, one amazing college.
Casual Teacher of Animal Management
Reference Number: SCC161763
Salary: Starting salary £17.95 - £30.03 per hour (points 1-9 of the SFCA teachers pay scale) incremental progression throughout the band is available
Faculty: Science, Engineering & Construction
Contract Type: Casual
Hours per Week: Casual
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic teacher to join this successful and highly motivated team at our Eccles Centre on a casual basis. The successful candidate will have a degree or equivalent in a related subject along with a teaching qualification (or working towards) and relevant vocational experience in the Animal and/or Equine industry to support the development of curriculum. You may have the opportunity to deliver on a wide range of courses from level one to three. You will be well motivated, responsive to change and innovative with good communication skills.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information about Salford City College please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Salford City College is highly ambitious and a leading provider in Greater Manchester. It aims to be outstanding in all aspects of its work.
Reason to Join Us
- Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers Pension Scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 11th December 2016.
Interview Date: week commencing 19th December 2016