16 hours per week, term time plus five training days
Hours: 9.30 am - 1.30 pm Monday, 10 .30 am 1.30 pm Tuesday to Friday
West Park Academy, part of Shared Vision Learning Trust, is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
West Park Academy seeks applications from outstanding candidates with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role as Catering Assistant
- Undertake basic food preparation
- Assisting with set up of dining hall
- Setting out and serving food
- Assist with food deliveries and storage of food stocks as required
- Clearing away and washing up
- Clean kitchen, dining area and equipment
- Clean spillages on tables and floors
- Work as part of a team committed to providing the best for our children
You are warmly invited to visit our school. Please telephone the main office to arrange a visit.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
An application form and further details are available from the academy website www.westparkacademy.org.uk alternatively you can contact the school.
Completed applications should be returned to the school or by email to the Principal, Mrs Sam Hirst - email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on the closing date.
West Park Academy, Alderman Leach Drive, Darlington DL2 2GF
Telephone 01325 380792
Main email email@example.com