Two vacancies for a Catering Assistant and Kitchen Porter
Required for January 2016 start: £8.25 per hour
We are seeking two dynamic members of staff to join our catering team. We are looking for articulate candidates with a can-do attitude, who can clear and clean high volumes efficiently. You should be adept at basic food preparation with an attention to detail and a flexible approach to our business needs. Heavy lifting will be required for the Porter job. Uniform will be provided. The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be adept at basic food preparation
- Be able to clear and clean high volumes effectively
- Be able to maintain the highest standards of service and hygiene
- Have an organised, flexible approach to all work undertaken
- Be able to lift heavy deliveries and put away for the Porter position
We can offer you:
- Excellent professional development
- Superb facilities to work in
The closing date for applications: 9am Monday 19th December – Interviews to be held on Thursday 5th January 2017
The school reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
Alternatively please apply online below.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds, close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18. The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.