17.5 hours a week, term time only (39 weeks)
Required from as soon as possible
Closing date: 14 January 2018 at midnight
We are seeking to appoint a Catering Assistant to join us at the Kingswood Secondary Academy.
Duties will include basic food preparation, serving food to pupils and general cleaning.
To be successful you must:
- have a first class understanding of food hygiene/safety regulations and ideally hold a current certificate in Food Safety
- have an ability to work as part of a close team
- have knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and how it relates to the work in a kitchen
- possess great organisational skills
- have a professional attitude
It is preferable, however not essential, that you have a background of working in schools.
This position is term time only, Monday to Friday across the lunch period, and this is reflected in the pro-rata’d salary. Uniform and training will be provided.
For information, please visit.
Alternatively, call our Recruitment Line on 0115 748 3344
Complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.