27.5 hours per week, term time only (37 weeks) = 61.59% of full time
Salary is £17,364pa full time equivalent; pro rata £10,694pa
To be part of the catering team responsible for ensuring that the food prepared is of the highest standard.
For further information please refer to the job description which can be found on our website at www.rutlandfederation.com.
The Rutland and District Schools’ Federation consists of Catmose College, Catmose Primary and Harington School.
For successful candidates there are exceptional opportunities for further professional development and promotion across the Federation. The successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive catering team who take pride in their work. Staff enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Staff at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary.
- Outstanding facilities.
- A broad range of opportunities to engage in extra-curricular trips and activities.
- Highly rated average final salary Government Pension Scheme.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and information are available online at www.rutlandfederation.com or by emailing email@example.com.
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses and e-mail addresses of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for positions, your application is unlikely to be considered if you do not follow these requirements.
The closing date for the above post is 12 noon on Monday 9 December 2019.
You should send your application to Stuart Williams, Principal, Catmose College, Huntsmans Drive, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP. Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.