16 hours a week
Term time and permanent
44.65 paid weeks including holidays
We are looking for a Catering Assistant to join our superb catering team working 16 hours a week 39 weeks a year.
Every day Matravers School makes a significant difference to children's lives. Our latest Ofsted report (April 2015) identifies many "outstanding" features recognising how we have transformed our learning community. Our highly skilled teachers focus every day on quality first-teaching, in a calm, successful and purposeful learning environment. Our leaders and managers focus on enabling this to happen. Our vision is simple: to be world-class. Our facilities will support this through planned significant site investments over the next few years. This makes Matravers, quite simply, a superb place to work.
The successful applicant is likely to be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of basic food preparation;
- Experience in service of food &/or till usage in a busy time critical environment;
- Ability to undertake cleaning to “five star” standard;
- Commitment to work quickly and effectively in high performing team;
- Characteristics and attitude required in the “Personal Specification”;
- An interest in learning the skills to be a Barista, working in our new Matravers Café;
- An enthusiasm and strong work ethic for delivering a high-quality dining experience.
Completed application forms should be downloaded and returned to: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 8 December 2016
Interviews: Shortly after the closing date
Matravers School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.