30 hours per week
Term time only (39 weeks including 5 INSET days)
30 hours per week (Mon to Fri 9am - 3pm)
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Catering Manager to lead our small well-established catering team in providing fresh, nutritional meals.
You will have:
- catering experience, preferably in an educational setting
- a level 3 Food Safety qualification
- an understanding of current nutritional standards and food safety procedures
- good communication skills and the ability to deal with children and staff confidently and professionally
It is important to us at Albemarle that the adults contribute to the growth and development of every child and support their individual needs.
Candidates selected for interview must bring evidence of their qualifications with them.
- A caring and supportive whole school community, culturally diverse and inclusive
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to your professional development
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jackie Nolan, Business Manager, on 020 8788 3170 ext. 242 or by emailing email@example.com.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school’s website: www.albemarle.wandsworth.sch.uk
For any further details please contact the school on telephone number or email below.
Forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school office.
Closing Date: 23 February 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: Week beginning 05 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Albemarle Primary School
London SW19 6JP
Tel: 020 8788 3170