CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders. The Trust works with high profile partners, Birmingham City Football Club, the Tennis Foundation and The Rep.
Jewellery Quarter Academy (JQA) opened in 2014. It puts the education and learning experience of students at the heart of everything. As a result, it is a successful, growing, over-subscribed inner city school. For further information about the academy, please visit the website. Our School has recently received approval to open a Combined Cadet Force (CCF) RAF Section in the first instance, under the government’s Cadet Expansion Programme.
We are looking to appoint a CCF contingent School Staff Instructor (SSI)
This position requires:
• A Regular, Reserve or Cadet Forces background
• A track record demonstrating outstanding leadership
• A desire and experience to work with, inspire and motivate young people
• Knowledge of the role of a SSI, skills and knowledge to carry out the role
• A determination to develop as a professional
• The vision to develop the CCF at our academy
For an informal discussion about Jewellery Quarter Academy, please contact; Samantha Hibbs SaHibbs@jewelleryquarter.academy
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure, MOD Security Clearance and the SSI is subject MOD ratification.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.