Salford College’s vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Central Services Assistant
Reference Number: SCC1718103
Salary: Starting salary £8,286 per annum with incremental progression to £9,148
Pro rata amount of £17,294 to £19,094
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Tuesday 29th May 2018
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Permanent, Time Term Only
Hours per Week: 20
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding individual to support the key central services at Eccles Sixth Form Centre.
You will work across services to maintain the smooth day to day running of the Digital Learning Zone, Students Services and Reception providing a welcoming, high quality customer service experience to all users.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information about Salford City College please visit our website and twitter
Salford City College is highly ambitious and a leading provider in Greater Manchester. It aims to be outstanding in all aspects of its work.
Reason to Join Us
Great holiday entitlement, Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.