Lark Hall Centre for Autism is a specialist provision for 32 pupils and is an integral part of Lark Hall Primary School. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to work with pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Our Teachers must possess:
• The ability to facilitate the teaching and learning of children within the Centre for Autism
• The ability to lead support staff within the provision
• The ability to work alongside parent/carers and other professionals
• Experience of assessing, recording and reporting on children’s progress
• Experience of using strategies and interventions to support children with autism
• A relevant SEND qualification or evidence of SEND professional development
• Experience of preparing for and contributing to annual reviews
• A strong work ethic to advance themselves as outstanding teachers
We can offer:
• Fantastic children with huge capacity to achieve
• Fantastic staff team to work with
• An inclusive ethos where everybody is valued enormously
• Commitment to develop leadership practise to ensure our children achieve the very best education – this will include the chance to study for Masters Programmes
• A forward thinking environment that rewards creative leadership in a dynamic educational landscape
• Wonderful facilities for staff and child well-being
All staff are committed to promoting the welfare of all our children.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone to arrange a time - ask to speak to Sam Witchalls – Assistant Head Teacher.
Please email to email@example.com for an application pack or telephone the school to request one.