School Business Manager
Starting date to be agreed
School Business Manager Level 1 - Scale MG 8, points 1-5: £31437 to £35091 pa FTE
Actual £12018 to £13415 pa (incl. holiday pay)
16 hours a week over 4 days – times and days to be agreed at interview (term time only plus INSET days and one additional week)
Would consider applications from experienced bursars wishing to undertake the Diploma of School Business Management and salary can be discussed
We are a small, one form entry, Church of England Primary School situated in the village of Cheapside near Ascot. We have a strong Christian Ethos and our children are at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a dynamic, versatile Business Manager with a ‘can-do’ attitude to join our passionate and committed Senior Leadership team. The successful applicant will also work closely with the Headteacher, Governors, School Finance Officer and Office Manager. When needed, you may be required to apply the occasional plaster!
The role involves:
• Providing leadership and guidance on all HR matters
• Responsibility for the premises management of the school
• Managing the Health and Safety requirements within the school
• Managing the procurement of services to the school, ensuring best value
• Leading and managing all aspects of finance
The successful applicant will:
• Have a good understanding of the education sector and up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation
• Be a good communicator, who is able to remain calm under pressure, has a sense of humour and work well as part of a team.
• Be able to prioritise work in order to meet tight deadlines
• Be able to relate well to children and families
Please telephone the School Office on 01344 621112 or email email@example.com to request an application pack.
Cheapside CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidates.
Cheapside CE Primary School Watersplash Lane, Cheapside, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7QJ
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.cheapsideschool.org.uk
Applications considered on receipt
Please send your completed application forms to the school address or electronically to email@example.com
Only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted
Cheapside CE Primary School
Windsor and Maidenhead